As the UK opens up again, there has been a huge number of movers over the last 3 months within the CPO and HR Director arena. This has been consistent across all of Oakleaf Executive’s core market sectors.
There has been a sustained trend in movement from large global banks and corporates to challenger and high-growth organisations.
Many congratulations to the following individuals in our network on securing new roles.
- Kate Hamilton joined insuretech IQUW as Chief People Officer from Guy Carpenter.
- Clare Head joined pensions and wealth management specialists Isio from Santander as Chief People Officer.
- Kristin Tougias joined GP Bullhound as Chief People Officer from Goldman Sachs.
- Gaynor Gillespie moved to Rathbones from BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Rosanne Kincaid-Smith joined Capco as Chief People Officer from Refinitiv.
- Charles Lebeter joined US headquartered Broadridge as VP HR EMEA. He was previously at Cushman & Wakefield.
- Alison Black became Chief People Officer at Charles Taylor from Axa.
- Karen Neffar joined Marex as Group Head of HR from Mizuho.
- Kav Patel joined Yondr as Chief People Officer from Ninety One.
- Anna Gronmark joined Capita as Divisional People Director from BBC Worldwide.
- Mandeep Bajwa became Chief People Officer Gett. She was previously at CloudKitchens and WeWork.
- Adrian Binfield joined International Airlines Group as Head of People and Culture. He was previously at BT.
- Amanda Underwood joined Oche Chief People Officer and was previously at Rhubarb.
- Mark Dickinson-Keen joined M&C Saatchi Group as Chief People Officer. He was previously at Mind Gym and Talk Talk.
- Carol Sommerville joined luxury goods firm Watchfinder as Global HR Director from Yoox Net a Porter.
- Kate Henwood became Chief People Officer at Ebiquity from CNBC International.
- Nathan Clements became Chief People Officer SSP Group. He was previously at Walgreens Boots.
- James Rule as Director HR for KPMG Technology.
- Caroline Hill joined KPMG as Head of People Audit & Business Services. Caroline was previously at Wesleyan.
- Kweku Yankson joined JLL as Human Resources Director from energy firm BBOXX.
- Andrew Park as Chief People Officer Hill & Smith Holdings.
If you would be interested in a more detailed insight into the Executive HR market, please contact Emma Castillo. Emma places HR talent from £120k-£500k base salaries across the UK and internationally.